Eurghh… only just about recovered from fantastic night , many many thanks to our hosts. Outdoor gig with great lightshow and enormous 12K PA. Miles too big really but gave a great sound on tick over. Well done the guys at PDS Peterborough for the sound and lights. We played 2 x 1 hour sets and were followed by Jackdaw a young 3 piece from Brighton – very talented bluesers. No major cockups but my SG was playing up so I played my PRS throughout – need to take my SG back to my tech Matt at Longfoot Guitars . Oh the lights went out for the last two numbers , think we melted something… those blistering riffs must have done it ! Nice to see my guitar teacher, mentor and friend Gizz Butt there to support us as well as many other old friends. Worst track for me – Born under a bad sign, Best track – Red House
- Events are coming soon, stay tuned!
Tim’s solo spot
- Blues Volcano headline act Castle Bytham festival
- BB King dies at 89
- Tomorrow!! Blues Volcano blast at Pear Tree, Stamford
- Whiskey in the Jar
- This saturday at the Cherry Tree, Peterborough
- The Blues Volcano gets it’s own Ale!
- Golden Pheasant at Etton, roasted nicely by the Blues Volcano this Saturday
- Drummers and holes in the wall
- 2468 Motorway at the Chameleon Music Bar