Volcanologists predict with pinpoint accuracy the next eruption of Stamford’s one and only Blues Volcano to be occuring around 9.00pm Saturday 21st July. Warnings of outflows of molten rock and roll and red hot blues is sure to bring throngs of onlookers so to get a good view best get there early!
- Events are coming soon, stay tuned!
Tim’s solo spot
- Blues Volcano headline act Castle Bytham festival
- BB King dies at 89
- Tomorrow!! Blues Volcano blast at Pear Tree, Stamford
- Whiskey in the Jar
- This saturday at the Cherry Tree, Peterborough
- The Blues Volcano gets it’s own Ale!
- Golden Pheasant at Etton, roasted nicely by the Blues Volcano this Saturday
- Drummers and holes in the wall
- 2468 Motorway at the Chameleon Music Bar