Looking forward to Playing at Toby and Hannah’s cool bar in Stamford. Nestled between Mr Pangs and the Hole in Wall in Stamford its the towns most intimate night spot famed for its jam nights and friendly laid back atmosphere. Things will be hotting up when the Volcanos arrive. We expect a big crowd so get there early and big plus is Toby will be laying down some keys for us. Expect some surprises!
- Events are coming soon, stay tuned!
Tim’s solo spot
- Blues Volcano headline act Castle Bytham festival
- BB King dies at 89
- Tomorrow!! Blues Volcano blast at Pear Tree, Stamford
- Whiskey in the Jar
- This saturday at the Cherry Tree, Peterborough
- The Blues Volcano gets it’s own Ale!
- Golden Pheasant at Etton, roasted nicely by the Blues Volcano this Saturday
- Drummers and holes in the wall
- 2468 Motorway at the Chameleon Music Bar